A sheet of off-white paper from the upper right corner of a larger sheet,faintly ruled in blue. The obverse contains in black ink a statement, attested as a copy by WM. L. Bent clk., that the board of directors, W and P Railroad, September 8, 1846, authorized the president to dispose of excess land at Harpers Ferry formerly owned by Guildea. The reverse contains in black ink- order/authorizing the sale of /real property at H.F./a copy. Paper is creased by several horizontal and vertical folds. Some stains.